Subject: Re: Point Independent Morphing?
From: John Gross <[email-masked]>
To: William Frawley <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lightwave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 21:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

> 
> For those in the know (ie, JGross, etc.), just wondering if there were 
> any plans to incorporate "Point Independent Morphing" in 4.0 or future 
> revisions. I think we could all agreee that this would make morphing a 
> helluva lot easier, not having to worry about whether the target objects 
> have equal number of points. Morphing two (or more) completely different 
> objects right off the shelf (so to speak) would certainly be a boon to 
> our respective Lightwave/animation businesses.

4.0 will include Object Replacement plu-in capability which will allow 
you to replace an object up to every time-step, Normally, this is a a 
frame basis, but when using Motion Blur, etc, it increases...

JG
--
John Gross <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]